Wed, Sep 21|
Transforming With the Seasons
Empower the transformational energy of the fall equinox through the combination of sound healing, guided meditation, and intuitive art reflection.
Time & Location
Sep 21, 2022, 6:00 PM PDT – Sep 22, 2022, 7:30 PM PDT
About the Event
Points of transition hold the energy of transformation. You can tap into this energy and use it to reflect, refine, and amplify your intentions and empower your creativity.
Join facilitators LaChelle Amos of Silence of Sound Yoga and Regyna Curtis of Atmaitri for a celebration of the fall equinox.
We will begin the evening with an exploration of the energy of the equinox and how you can align with it to empower transformation in your life in big and subtle ways. We will take some time to set intentions for where in your life you wish to focus this support and then experience a guided journey combining sound healing and intuitive art that will both support your nervous system and ignite your creative energy. No artistic ability or skill is required for this process. We use art-making as a tool for reflection to draw out themes, ideas, and stories in your subconscious so that you can consciously refine, release, and transform what you choose to move forward with.
Supplies needed for this experience include:
- A comfortable space where you will be uninterrupted (as much as possible) and can tune in, reflect, and enjoy this experience!
- A journal or other paper/writing implements for reflection
- Simple, quick drying art supplies like markers, paper, watercolor, crayons, even just computer paper and a pen will work - choose whatever you enjoy using and that can dry relatively quickly
- A mat, eye pillow, pillows, blankets are all optional - whatever will make you most comfortable - we will experience the sound healing while creating, but you may choose to experience it laying down instead
- Water, a warm beverage, headphones, whatever you need to be most present and supported
This ticket includes the live 90-minute workshop and access to the replay.