Sun, Jan 09|
Zoom - Link Provided Upon Registration
Wisdom Workshop: Tracking for Self-Awareness
As a new year begins, we may discover a desire to take stock of where we are and where we are going. Tracking for self-awareness can be a supportive and empowering tool for development in gentle and even joyful ways.
Time & Location
Jan 09, 2022, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
Zoom - Link Provided Upon Registration
About the Event
As a new year begins, we may discover a desire to take stock of where we are and where we are going.
Tracking for self-awareness can be a supportive and empowering tool for development in gentle and even joyful ways.
We often encounter tracking as a tool to employ when we want to create a change in some area of our lives, however, it is a valuable tool for self-awareness that can be beneficial at any time.
Who is this experience for?
- either currently practices or would like to bring more awareness into their life
- is looking for gentle and intuitive ways to create lasting change
- is curious about how tracking can support them along their journey
- feels stuck with an area of focus and desires a jumpstart to their movement
In this workshop, we will explore
- conscious tracking for self-care and awareness over self-judgment
- how the ratio of time spent in relation to our values affects us energetically
- various practices for implementing tracking in intuitive and creative ways
What is included?
- tools and techniques to support you with your exploration both in the workshop and ongoing
- a guided journey to connect with your soul wisdom about how tracking can support you right now
- opportunity to explore and receive live coaching about your specific goals and practices
What do I need in order to participate?
- Create a comfortable and supportive environment for yourself to be fully present throughout the duration of the workshop
- Any tools you need to be present and nourished - water is recommended along with a warm beverage of your choice, a journal or sketchbook and your favorite tools to write with, headphones if you need them to be tuned in and block out distractions, etc.
- An open mind and a sense of curiosity - willingness to participate from a place of compassion for yourself and each other
Meet your facilitators!
Carmen Miranda helps women who are struggling to release and keep off weight for the long term. Her approach is based on the belief that in order to release and keep off the weight, you actually have to KNOW yourself. You have to know what foods and exercises work for you and how your body prefers to rest and relax for you! It’s about deep self-awareness! Using her 15 years of experience in the fitness industry and her personal training, pilates, and holistic health coaching education along with her own personal life experiences, Carmen’s programs help her clients finally release those stubborn pounds and revive their energy by tuning in to their body's cues and strengthening their intuition on what works specifically and enjoyably for them!
Regyna Curtis is a soul wisdom mentor, art channel, speaker, and internationally bestselling author on the subjects of spirituality and creativity.
With over 40 years of experience living as an intuitive being, Regyna has achieved fluency in the language of her soul. She is an expert in interpreting soul wisdom languages, supporting and empowering entrepreneurs and creators in finding confidence and clarity to create in authentically soul-aligned ways.
A natural storyteller with a gift for relaying complex concepts in relatable, useful, and entertaining ways, working with her takes you on an adventure of self-discovery as she weaves in insights from her journey throughout the physical and spiritual realms. Regyna is a sought-after contributing author, podcast guest, workshop facilitator, founder of her soul-led business Atmaitri, host of the Soul Wisdom Exchange podcast, and an enthusiastic world traveler.
This ticket includes the live 90-minute workshop and access to the replay.$55.00