Sun, Oct 23|
RETREAT: Sojourn Among the Sequoias
A beautiful blend of time in nature, deep connection, and conversation in a safe and like-hearted community, with time for rest, reflection, and rejuvenation.
Time & Location
Oct 23, 2022, 3:00 PM PDT – Oct 29, 2022, 11:00 AM PDT
Three Rivers, 46000 Sierra Dr, Three Rivers, CA 93271-9626, USA
About the Event
Connect with nature
Connect with each other
Sojourn Among the Sequoias is a beautiful blend of time in nature, deep connection and conversation in a safe and like-hearted community, with time for rest, reflection, and rejuvenation.
Listen to your innate knowing and receive from the ancient wisdom of nature as you journey through the inner and outer landscapes of this experience. An invitation to let go of the structure of your day-to-day for a full week and just be present; moving, breathing, dancing, and resting, with the rhythms of Gaia, Spirit, community, and self.
What to Expect:
More detailed information on what to expect and what to bring with you will be provided closer to October, but you can expect the following activities to be included on the itinerary:
- Meditation and sound healing
- Indoor and outdoor activities
- Explorations that take us to natural phenomena such as caves, rivers, forests, or meadows
- Hiking (not expert level, but if you have a concern about this, please reach out)
- Group discussion and individual support as appropriate
- Creative activities (no artistic skill required!)
- Movement practices including but not limited to yoga (all ability levels welcome - modifications offered) and ecstatic dance
- Star gazing* We will have 1-2 days where there is a masseuse onsite for booking (this is optional and not included in the cost of the program).
Imagine yourself this October, sitting at the base of a Sierra Redwood, connected through breath, surrounded by the sounds of nature, joined harmoniously with the group of soul wisdom explorers who have become your companions for this journey.
After a day surrounded by the loving energy of mother nature, you retreat back to your cabin, belly full of nourishing, vegetarian food prepared for you by our local chef, and heart full from your day of movement, meditation, and exploration to rest fully; mind, body, soul.
Together, we have decades of experience leading groups through educational experiences and have each facilitated multiple retreats. It is our passion to bring transformative experiences like this to life and have so much fun working together. We are delighted to invite you on this adventure with us!
Regyna is a soul wisdom mentor, supporting individuals who seek a greater understanding of your ways of knowing and being (some call this intuition, I call it soul wisdom) so that you can make decisions with confidence and clarity.LaChelle is an international peace & conflict resolution expert who seamlessly blends peace-building experiences with Heart Wisdom coaching, yoga, and sound healing to offer you transformative experiences.
Payment and Cancellation:
We require a $500 deposit to hold your space. Payments will then be divided up according to the total amount due in monthly payments.If for some reason you need to cancel, we allow a full refund minus 10% of your overall fee until 8/14/22. Between 8/15-9/14/22 you will receive a 50% refund minus 10% of your overall fee, and no further refunds are granted after 9/15/22.A special note regarding extreme weather conditions. When we posed the question of how wildfires are handled to the owners of the retreat center where we will be staying, this was their response: "Regarding the wildfires, energies like yours are exactly what we love to bring to this land to heal! And these lands will heal you in reciprocity." We couldn't have put it more beautifully ourselves.
While we will not be traveling during the peak season when it is of most concern, this is an area that is subject to occasional fires. In the event that our experience is affected by this, we would move the retreat to another date and transfer your reservation with it.
About our Home for the Week
We will call the Buckeye Tree Lodge our home for the duration of our journey together. Placed just 1/4 mile from the entrance of Sequoia National Park, The Buckeye Tree Lodge & Cabins is an eco-lodge with spectacular river views and the sound of rushing water to lull you into relaxation from the very moment you arrive.
The river running through the property is one of the things that drew us to this property. Right from the start of our exploration into creating this experience, water has been a guiding element that has carried us to each element with precision and grace.
You can read more about how your stay will support the environment here, including a 1% of the money from our stay going back into conservation efforts and how everything from the onsite filtered water to the environmentally friendly pool is taken into consideration.
We've chosen to invite a local chef to be onsite with us who sources our food locally and organically wherever possible. We are so pleased with the supportive community that is coming together to create this experience for you.*Check-in begins at 3 pm on Sunday | Check-out by 11 am Saturday.
What’s included Meals
- Dinner Sunday through breakfast Saturday. All meals are vegetarian with vegan options available. If you have specific dietary needs, please let us know because accommodations can be made.
- Various cabin room types are available at booking. We are staying in shared cabins, so room and bed types and specifications of each accommodation are priced accordingly.
- All supplies and transportation to and from daily activities provided on the itinerary are included unless specified otherwise.
- Airfare/MileageAll transportation costs to and from the retreat are the responsibility of the participant.
- Airport TransportationTransportation is not included to/from the retreat center. Suggestions will be provided for the closest airport.
- Massage Services - A masseuse will be available for booking on site on certain days. Any services booked will be the responsibility of the participant. Please schedule these services outside of scheduled activity times.