Fri, Apr 05|
Emergence into Spring Retreat
Self-care meets business development at this retreat for heart-centered entrepreneurs.
Time & Location
Apr 05, 2024, 12:00 PM EDT – Apr 07, 2024, 12:00 PM EDT
Irvine, 790 Cr-1221 #8951, Irvine, KY 40336, USA
About the Event
Self-care meets professional development at this one-of-a-kind retreat experience.
Are you a heart-centered entrepreneur who is committed to honoring your natural ways of knowing and being in how you run your business? Then this retreat is for you.
Just like the annual cycle that you are familiar with through the changing seasons of nature, you have a unique cycle of development that you navigate each year. Working intentionally with this cycle is the key to creating a sustainable work-life ecosystem.
At this retreat, we will tap into the exact point on the wheel of your year where you are so that you can chart your way through the upcoming Spring season in the most supported and nourishing way.
Together, we will explore the first 3 phases of this cycle and how you can:
- Identify when you are working in alignment with your energy
- Realign when you are not working in alignment with your energy
- Integrate tools to help you build and keep momentum as you continue forwardMini Workshops
Throughout the 3 days, we will offer 6 interactive experiences interwoven with time for creativity and play, connection with other participants, rest and integration, and exploration of the serene property where we are staying.
Just as in nature, your year begins its annual cycle with a Spring Equinox. Your personal Spring Equinox occurs on the first day of your 1st House; the same day that your Winter season and the previous annual cycle both come to a close.
Spring season is a time when your energy is turned inward and is the only time of the year when your energy is focused in only one direction. It is a time of rebirth and rediscovery. You are awakening to yourself again after spending many months focused on the world around you—your projects, your relationships, etc.—and bringing your visions to life.
Even if your internal energy is in a very different place, you will still experience the influences of the external season. Understanding the specific dynamic of your internal seasons and how they are supported, amplified, or challenged by the external energy is a game changer.
You will leave this retreat with a deeper understanding of how to support yourself and your business this Spring, and specific tools to work with every step of the way.
Workshop topics include:
- Divinity: Connect creatively with yourself through devotional practice. Take an intimate look within and get to know the next version of yourself being rebirthed.
- Intimacy: Build trust with your Divinity as you create sacred space to meet with this aspect of yourself intentionally.
- Receiving: Work wisely in relationship with your soul’s wisdom so that you can travel to new realms with ease.
- Giving: Grow beyond restlessness and unpredictability by practicing gratitude.
- Passion: Increase awareness of your desired outcomes by connecting with and capturing your heart-centered vision of success.
- Connection: Strengthen your ability to express your passions in partnership with spiritual language.
Location: Snug Hollow Farm Bed & Breakfast, 790 McSwain Branch, Irvine, KY 40336
Location Website: https://snughollow.com/
- 290 pristine acres in the foothills of the Daniel Boone National Forest
- 5 buildings on site including a Farmhouse and 4 cabins
- 1-hour South of Lexington, KY, 2-hours South of Cincinnati, OH, & 2-hours East of Louisville, KY
Virtual Tour of the Property: https://youtu.be/1OSkxzCSQtw
Airport Transfers: Airport transfers are available for an additional charge. Lexington is the preferred airport arrival and will have the most cost effective transfer options.Are you a learner AND a leader?
Here at Atmaitri, we believe that everyone can be both a learner and a leader in the same space. In fact, we celebrate it and encourage it as often as possible!
Being that our audience is comprised of soul-guided, multi-passionate entrepreneurs, many of our participants are also uniquely qualified to facilitate one of the 6 mini-workshops provided onsite.
In addition to more visibility for you as a thought leader and for your business, participants who are accepted to co-create with us receive a $111 scholarship to be applied toward the cost of their registration fees.
To inquire about remaining opportunities for this retreat or upcoming ones, please book a time to explore availability and details here.What’s included
- Daily Meals: Farm-to-table, organic, and vegetarian food/non-alcoholic drinks (brunch, lite snacks, and dinner beginning with dinner on arrival day and brunch only on departure day)
- Accommodations: One bed per person - Accommodations are cabin style and shared amongst several participants. Bed size varies and is assigned on a first-come, first served basis. Roommate requests are considered.
- Celebration Dinner: Celebration dinner with live music - We will celebrate together on the second night of the retreat with a wholesome and mindfully crafted seven-course meal accompanied by live local music.
- Seasons Calendar: Each participant will receive a calendar of their personal seasons which is developed using the information found on your astrological birth chart. This will be referenced during various activities.
- Transportation: Transportation to/from the retreat venue is the responsibility of each participant. Travel suggestions will be included after registration and airport transfers are available for an additional fee.